My album, "Nothing Wasted," is available for sale in my online store as well as iTunes, Google Play and Amazon! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nothing-wasted/id91636951
WHAT LISTENERS ARE SAYING
- "I have to share with you that your song, "You waste nothing" has been a big part of me getting through this week. Looking forward to sharing this song with others whenever I can. Thank you for being obedient to His gift to you."
- “Can I just say that the album is FANTASTIC! Seriously, I've been listening to it almost nonstop."
- "I love it when I wake up with worship music already playing in my head. The day starts with singing! Thank you, Jessica!"
- "Such a great testimony! Jessica chooses life & chooses to stay above the line of despair with her trust in our great God."
- "Really enjoying listening to Jessica Joy's CD that is filled with inspirational songs from The Lord! Thank you Jessica for pouring your heart out."
- "I'm extremely inspired by your work and so fond of your devotion and dedication to leading people in worship."
- "Your music touched my heart Jess. I don’t understand why you have had to suffer such pain, but the depth of your character is reflected in your music. I look forward to your CD release concert."
“Jessica Joy is a gifted singer- songwriter whose songs are faith filled, Christ-worshiping, beautiful and have a lyrical depth of someone who, though young, knows affliction. Pain in the body and heart of a worshiping soul has always produced the most nourishing and sustaining songs of faith. That’s the deep beauty of Jessica’s beautiful music.”- Jon Bloom, President, Desiring God
"Jessica is the real deal, a young woman who lives her faith out loud. Her passion for Jesus and her complete trust in His promises is expressed in her daily life as well as through her beautiful music. Jessica is an anointed worship leader, a confident and poised speaker on topics relevant to people of all ages, and a gifted songwriter and musician. Beyond those strengths, her humility before the Lord, her love for pointing others to Jesus and her contagious joy will be the driving forces of her very promising ministry now and in the future.”- Andrea Canniff, Recording Artist and Worship Pastor, Riverwood Covenant Church
"Jessica Joy is as legit as they come. As a worship leader, songwriter and a speaker, Jessica seeks to encourage those she comes into contact with that no matter what chapter they are at in their story, God doesn’t waste anything. He has a plan and a purpose for them! Her voice is one that is needed in today’s youth culture. Our students and community have been greatly blessed through the ministry of Jessica Joy and we believe the best is still yet to come!"- Phil Johnson, Next Gen Director, Emmanuel Christian Center
“Jessica is a gifted young artist who blends memorable melodies with uplifting lyrics. The themes of faith in her songs are deep and relevant to today’s culture.”- Andre Rodriguez, Recording Artist and Music Director, Grace Church Eden Prairie
“As Jessica's former youth pastor for nearly 7 years I speak having had many opportunities to observe her lead in several capacities. Jessica is a sweet, gentle and Spirit-led worship leader. She has helped lead worship in youth group since 6th grade in one way or another as a singer, guitar player, piano player, team leader or fill in if someone does not show up and has shown herself reliable, well prepared and authentic… Jessica is also a very clear communicator when it comes to teaching. She uses all types of media to communicate the truths the Lord has laid on her heart. She is well researched and delivers with conviction and clarity.”- Aaron Felty, Former Youth Pastor and now Pastor of the Extension, church plant of Plymouth Covenant Church.
“Jessica has blessed our students by sharing her passion for teaching God's truths alongside her original music. She shares from her heart and engages her audience through storytelling and music…Students left encouraged knowing that no matter what trial they were facing God has not forgotten them.” -Annie Waterman, Jr. High Youth Pastor, Plymouth Covenant Church